Accounts Assistant (25 hours per week)
Alexander Daniels are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant on a part-time (25 hours per week), permanent basis on behalf of a well-etablished technology engineering business based in Nottingham. Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will have shared responsibility for all aspects of transactional finance as well as contributing to month end processes.
- Raising invoices and credit notes and uploading to the system
- Dealing with internal and external queries
- Maintaining and reconciling the ledgers
- Maintaining the accounts department inbox
- Review systems and processes and make recommendations and improvements where necessary
- Covering for other members of the finance team during absences and contributing to adhoc projects
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a finance environment with good communication and organisation skills. You must be computer literate (including Excel) with a friendly inclusive approach.
This is a part-time role (25 hours a week) based at the offices in Nottingham – £25,000 per annum FTE (£16,000 pro rata).
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|