Alexander Daniels are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for a manufacturing business based in the Black Country. This business is well-established within their field and boasts a diverse, lively and progressive working environment.
- Resolving invoice queries.
- Raising sales credit notes
- Matching invoices to purchase orders/GRNs
- Manage the purchase invoice register
- Manage the Sales Ledger
- Assist with credit control
- Cashbook Postings
- General ledger postings, supporting the Assistant Management Accountant
- Other as hoc tasks as required.
This role would suit an accountancy Graduate or someone looking to take their first steps on the ladder within finance. The ideal candidate must have good standards of literacy, numeracy and IT skills (including Excel – pivot tables and VLOOKUPs as a minimum).
This is an ideal opportunity for an outgoing Accounts assistant to take their first step into a dynamic finance department with lots of exposure and opportunity. Manufacturing experience is preferred.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|