Accounts Payable Administrator
Accounts Payable Administrator required for a large distribution and supply business based in Wednesbury for an ongoing temporary contract for a minimum initial period of 3 months. Reporting into the Finance Manager and working as part of a small and friendly AP team, you will be responsible for;
- Matching, batching and coding 2-300 purchase invoices per week and entering them onto the system ensuring all suppliers transactions are processed accurately.
- Reconcile supplier statements to the ledgers.
- Assisting with the preparation of payment runs.
- Dealing with queries from suppliers.
- Building relationships with external suppliers and internal stakeholders/Managers.
- Covering for other team members when needed.
You must have 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role within a fast paced environment. Good organisational, communication (both verbal and written) and problem solving skills are essential for this role and you must have excellent attention to detail. You must be comfortable working to strict deadlines, and previous experience with computerised accounting packages with good Excel knowledge would be an advantage.
The company offer good working conditions and onsite parking. As this is a temporary ongoing position, only candidates available to start at short notice will be considered, and you must be prepared to work in an office on a full time basis. The office hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm with half an hour for lunch (40 hours per week).
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|