My clients are a fast paced and busy retail business based in South Birmingham and are recruiting for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join the business to work alongside the financial accounts team.
This role will ensure the timely production of period end reporting and the production of management accounts.
The business is forward thinking and are looking for someone who is able to review processes and procedure and recommend improvements around efficiency and effectiveness.
Duties will include;
- Assisting with the production of management accounts
- Assisting with the preparation of statutory accounts and reporting
- Calculating journals, accruals, prepayments and cost centre reporting
- Managing the transactions processed and ensuring they are all correct
- Balance sheet reconciliations
This is a varied role and would be great for someone who is in the early stages of their qualification as it will give a great opportunity to gain some really all round skills.
You should have a minimum of 12 months experience of working within a finance role, be a self starter and with a genuine desire to progress throughout your qualification and build a career with an exciting, growing organisation.
Please contact Lisa Bevan on – 0121 503 2170
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Part Qualified|