Assistant Finance Business Partner
Assistant Finance Business Partner required working for a large specialist service business based in Lichfield on a full time, permanent basis. Working closely with the Finance Business Partner, you will provide commercial and financial support to the Regional Directors and their teams, being the interface between the regional teams and the Group Support function.
- Play a key role in the project of the development of staffing related reports for the first 6 months of the role
- Review of financial and non-financial KPIs with focus on challenging regional management teams on budgetary and comparator variances
- Assist in the reporting of key financial information on business performance to regional teams and provide advice and support to so that their knowledge and understanding is enhanced
- Assist in the preparation and interpretation of financial analysis and delivering insight that links financial reports to business strategies, as well as improving operational / financial performance of your region
- Provide support to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered
- Attend and working towards leading the financial and commercial aspects at regional meetings, Managing Director’s review meetings and where necessary Operational Managers team meetings
- Respond to queries on financial performance from Managers
- Assist in the preparation and review of the annual budget
- Provide additional support to the FP&A department as required
- Drive continual improvement within finance function
- Provide support in corporate initiatives / projects
The role would suit someone who is ACA, CIMA, ACCA part qualified or equivalent with previous Finance experience with the ability to build strong working relationships. You must be able to prioritise and manage own workloads, be organised, have a flexible working style and enjoy working to tight deadlines. You must have an analytical mindset with the ability to work with and model using large datasets with strong Excel and Powerpoint skills.
This role will be 80% remote working with 20% being based either in the office for team meetings or meeting operational managers within your region (so a driving license and access to a vehicle is essential). You will be remunerated with a competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off, along with other great benefits within a secure but flexible environment.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|