Assistant Finance Manager
Assistant Finance Manager required for an exciting and progressive permanent role working for a well-established service business based in North Birmingham. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will help to support the management of the wider finance/administration/payroll functions.
- Processing of expenses
- Processing and charge back of fleet related costs
- Preparation of monthly accounts including full variance analysis and balance sheet reconciliation to Group reporting deadlines
- Supporting the budgeting and forecasting process (as appropriate) in line with Group procedures
- Managing debt, WIP and cash flow requirements in line with Group procedures
- Provision of financial and management information to regional managers and senior management on a timely basis
- Deputise for the Finance Manager as required
- Assisting with the management and development of any direct reports
This role would suit someone ACA/ACCA/CIMA part qualified or qualified by experience with strong management and financial accounting knowledge. You must be highly proficient at accounts preparation and financial analysis and a “safe pair of hands” making sure that the business is financially strong.
You must be willing to rull up your sleeves and get stuck in to the transactional side of finance with high attention to detail and a flexible approach. You must be a good communicator, able to deal with stakeholders at all levels and support senior management. Experience working in a finance role in a multi-site environment with advanced Excel skills are a requisite.
The business offers a competitive salary with study support, excellent benefits, flexible working arrangements (40 hours per week) with a hybrid model of home and office working and clear routes for progression.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Part Qualified|