Assistant Financial Accountant
My client is large industrial manufacturer who are looking for a Financial Accountant.
The role shall report to the Chief Financial Accountant and shall liaise closely with the Service Centres and Accounts teams, auditors, banks and HO team.
Responsibilities and duties include-
- Control over day-to-day cash management.
- Assist in providing information to management for decision making.
- Maintenance of Balance Sheet accounts.
- VAT, intrastat and tax reporting.
- Assist with the year-end statutory reporting process.
- Control of the intercompany control accounts and support for the UK branch of umbrella company (IMA contracts)
- Fuel cards administration, insurance renewal work and other administration.
- Reconcile Balance sheet accounts.
- Assist in year-end statutory accounting
- Maintain TBs for holding companies
- Maintain daily cash forecast
- Reconcile main bank accounts
- Assist cashier in raising Bankline payments and posting payments and receipts
- Prepare and submit monthly intrastat returns to HMRC
- Prepare detailed monthly overhead analysis for inclusion in annual corporation tax pack
- Assist with VAT returns
- Prepare monthly intercompany recharges and reconcile the intercompany balance sheet accounts
- Local accounting assistance for the UK branch of umbrella company
- Administration of company fuel cards, insurance renewal work and general insurance administration
Candidates MUST have a strong accounts background, AAT Qualified or CIMA/ACCA Foundation
Be an advanced excel user. Accurate, Attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines.
Independent working when required as well as working with other people and departments.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|