Assistant Financial Accountant
Alexander Daniels are worknig with a leading FMCG business on the recruitment of an Assistant Financial Accountant.
The role shall be joining their fast paced central finance team in Warwick. You will be already qualified or working towards your CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualification, and are looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your talent, and build your knowledge.
The key skills required for this role are:
- A high level of accuracy, attention to detail and good presentation skills.
- Be team orientated.
- Have a competent knowledge of accounts processes.
- An ability to analyse data, spot anomalies, challenge and question transactions.
- Be able to prioritise workloads, meet deadlines and be open to improving current methods.
- Be able to communicate with and to various levels within the business.
You will also be confident in using excel, and be able to adapt to systems.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|