Assistant Financial Controller
Assistant Financial Controller required to join a very successful Automotive manufacturing business in Telford
I am very proud to be working with this high-profile organisation who have delivered the second largest automotive investment in the West Midlands in recent times, based in Telford. The new site commenced production in spring 2018 and is currently on plan at £30m turnover, looking to achieve £100m turnover within 12-18 months. The start of the art facility uses the latest technological processes to produce a number of advanced lightweight aluminium castings – which are seen as a key building block in the next generation all-aluminium and multi-material vehicle architectures.
The successful Assistant Financial Controller will be reporting to the No1 Plant Financial Controller with a medium-term opportunity to succeed them. Key duties will include:
- Manage a capable and driven Management & Cost Accountant with duties listed here delivered as a team.
- Development, preparation, analysis, review and distribution of monthly management accounts, and financial and operational KPIs
- Preparation of period, quarter and annual financial packs.
- Responsible for sales, material, labour and overhead cost budget and forecast preparation
- Variance analysis against budget and standard costs – review and explain cost variances including material usage, purchase price, productivity, etc
- Responsible for internal costing process and product profitability
- Control, compliance and reporting of tooling cost and revenue, maintaining records and reconciliation to General Ledger.
- Initiation, control and reporting of capital expenditure projects and post-implementation appraisals.
- Reporting and control of working capital levels and cashflow to plan/forecast
- Review and validation of Bill of Materials and
- Assist with preparation of statutory accounts, internal, external and SOX audits and implementation of SOX controls and procedures.
The successful Assistant Financial Controller will be:
- A fully qualified or finalist CIMA / ACMA / ACCA / ACA Accountant.
- Must have previous experience in a manufacturing environment with a good understanding of cost accounting.
- Previous experience of man- management would be a distinct advantage
- Previous experience in using SAP system would be highly advantageous.
- You will be a proactive, problem solver, team player, analytical, influencer
What is on offer for the successful Assistant Financial Controller?
If you are looking for your next career move with succession planning to eventually move into a No 1 role, with a salary between £50,000 to £60,000 + Pension + 25 Holidays. The contact Nick Singh on 07837 762322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Senior/Executive Appointments|