Assistant Management Accountant
Alexander Daniels are currently working with a client which due to a period of growth are recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant. Ideally you will be studying AAT, ACCA, or CIMA.
- To assist the Financial Controller to prepare accurate and timely management information
- To prepare and post journals in the preparation of the management accounts
- To assist in the checking of data that helps to build up the management accounts
- To accurate check, record and post stock movements
- To reconcile bank accounts on a daily basis
- To ensure foreign currency conversion rates are accurately maintained within the Navision System
- To help to prepare VAT, PAYE, Payroll Deductions and ensure payment is made in a timely manner.
- To prepare management reports on spend and usage of items
- To be able to check and ensure that supplier payments are made in a timely and accurate manner
- Ad hoc reporting using Excel. Sumif, Vlookup, Index/Match and other such functions are useful to know, but training will be provided.
- Experience of Navision is a preferred, but is not essential.
Study support will be provided if required.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|