Assistant Management Accountant
Alexander Daniels are working with a manufacturing and retail business in Warwick who are seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to join their expanding finance team.
The role requires someone to work as part of a busy team to deliver a high quality service to the company and wider group. Produce accurate management accounts and discuss with regional operations managers to ensure full understanding of the results. Identify and explain any variances to budgeted expenses. Produce other regional balance sheets and provide support for all other areas of Accounts
The post holder shall:
- Be a key member of the team in the production of the period accounts ensuring deadlines are met in line with service level agreements
- Be able to identify and investigate large variances to budget and provide full and clear explanations of findings.
- Full review of all branches within the retail group with explanations for key variances focussing in particular at overhead costs.
- Maintain accruals, prepayments and recharges for a number of retail specific expense lines.
- Produce reports as necessary to issue to trading operations teams to enable them to review accounts and assist in maintaining the accuracy of the reported management accounts.
- Review Marketing costs and liaise with budget holder to ensure the accuracy of reported costs and provisions.
- Meeting with operations managers to review issued accounts and make necessary amendments to correct any oversights or omissions.
- Assist the senior accountant in the budget and forecasting process including meeting with operations managers to produce draft budgets within the agreed budget assumption parameters.
- Produce reconciliations for key balance sheets to ensure any potential risks are addressed in a timely manner and ensure all items are fully supportable.
Suitable candidates will have an out going and enthusiastic personality to compliment the already strong finance team. You shall ideally be part qualified and eager to progress within your studies.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|