Assistant Management Accountant
AD are recruiting a fantastic opportunity for a market leading business based in Dudley. Having established themselves as the lifeblood within their market they are looking for a ambitious Assistant Management Accountant to join a vibrant and energetic team on a permanent or temporary to permanent basis. Ideally you will be an Assistant Management Accounts – part way through your studies. Study support will be provided.
Working closely with the Management Accountants the role will offer a rare chance to gain valuable exposure to the complexities of a busy finance team with close links to the wider business. Offering a full range of challenges, the successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Reviewing profit and loss accounts, calculating and posting accruals and prepayments as appropriate, and forward to respective managers for review
- Maintain fixed asset registers
- Reconciliation of various balance sheet control accounts
- Prepare ad hoc reports and analysis for divisional and finance management
- Review sales and stock losses and investigate variances
- Support the budget generation and forecast submissions
- Assist with the Audit process
- Adhoc duties as required
Previous management accounting experience is required. Strong communication skills are also important.
The role, in return would offer the successful candidate superb support from an experienced senior finance team enabling you to develop a broad skillset, syudy support, 34 days annual leave, flexible working hours and on-site parking.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|