Alexander Daniels are proud to be working with a very impressive Accountancy Practice who are actively seeking an experienced Bookkeeper for a full-time, permanent position working at their offices based in Cannock. Working as part of a small and friendly team, you will be required to assist in bookkeeping for a varied portfolio of clients in the accounts department.
Key responsibilities include:
- General bookkeeping up to trial balance level
- VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Maintain, process and reconcile purchase and sales ledgers for a number of clients
- Creating and sending out clients’ annual Confirmation Statements
- Amend and file tax returns for clients over the course of the year.
- Various ad hoc duties; filing, archiving, and type daily audio and handwritten correspondence.
The ideal candidate will be AAT qualified (or equivalent experience) and have previous bookkeeping experience within a similar environment. Experience of Sage, Xero and other accounting software would be beneficial with the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with clients.
This growing accountancy firm has a great reputation for being a friendly and supportive place to work and providing their staff with challenging and varied roles, as well as rewarding them with regular prizes, lunches, social events and profit related bonuses.This business are entirely office based but they do offer flexible working hours, your birthday off if it falls on a working day, healthcare and a cash based benefit scheme.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|