Business Analyst required for a permanent opportunity working for a well-etsablished based in Telford. Reporting into the Senior Business Analyst, you will be required to conduct high quality business analysis that identifies and evaluates options for improving business processes and systems, facilitating the delivery of change through outputs that are easily understood by all project stakeholders (both business & IT).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate a clear and unambiguous understanding of the business problem, desired outcomes and anticipated benefits for a given change
- Identify and engage key stakeholders throughout in order to carry out elicitation and validation of requirements
- Seek out business solutions and improvements to reduce operating costs and failure demand, whilst enhancing controls and improving service
- Demonstrate in all your decisions that you consider the wider business implications of the change (e.g. integrity of financial data, compliance with relevant legislation, appropriate treatment of sensitive data etc.)
- Act as the lynch pin in all change, working collaboratively with colleagues from all other disciplines (e.g. Architecture, System Design, Development, Actuarial) to achieve a common understanding of the change
- Produce quality documentation in line with department standards that is clearly understood by stakeholders
- Actively support knowledge sharing & management both within the team and across other functions
- Use acquired skills and knowledge of business systems, processes, products and controls to help explain the business impact of proposed solutions or defects and support business prioritisation
- Produce high quality business analysis artefacts that clearly explain the context for the change and contain appropriate models & examples to aid understanding for downstream delivery teams
- Support the design of solutions that consider the customer and/or user journey and comply with business practice, target operating model and system principles
- Gain consensus and approval on the categorisation and priority of requirements
- Actively manage any changes to requirements in line with agreed project scope
- Conduct any cutover planning and business readiness to ensure the business is prepared for the change
- Demonstrate personal planning / time management skills in pursuit of achieving delivery goals
The perfect candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ proven experience in Business and/or Systems Analysis/modelling perferably Oracle data structures and knowledge of PL/SQL. You must have experience in using a variety of different requirements elicitation and elaboration techniques (preferably AGILE methodology) and be confident in leading workshops explaining complex concepts in well structured, plain English explanations. You must be a problem solver with an analytical brain, who is able to provide accurate information to support cost effective, consistent, controlled Business Solutions.
The company is a much sought-after employer in the local area, who offer excellent company benefits, onsite parking and are easily accessible by public transport. This role is 100% remote working initially, with a phased return to the office planned post-Covid.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|