Alexander Daniels are currently working in partnership with a leading business based in Dudley. With an ever growing portfolio and a continued appetite to invest, my client is seeking a Client Accountant to join their talented accounts team.
The client accountant is responsible for a mixed portfolio. They should be commercially aware and will be responsible for –
- Collating service charge budgets and working with your seniors to agree cost and report back to the customer.
- Posting service charge income and expenditure accruals.
- Responsible for monitoring service charge recoveries and shortfalls.
- Producing actual vs budget comparisons.
- Respond to queries.
- Service charge year end reconciliations.
- Sales Ledger – liaising with managers and credit controller regarding collection performance.
The successful candidate will be resilient, with the ability to cope with multiple and varied tasks within tight deadlines. You must have excellent communication skills and the willingness to learn and demonstrate a flexible approach to work. Intermediate to advanced excel skills are essential.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|