Commercial Accountant – Walsall – £30,000 – £38,000 per annum + pension + holidays
Alexander Daniels are excited to be recruiting for a commercial accountant based at this established reputable manufacturing business based in Walsall.
Reporting directly to the finance controller, this role would be a great position for a part qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA).
This is an essential role to ensure the finance function delivers it’s objectives.
Main Responsibilities include:
• Management and analysis of sales self-billing data including retro adjustments
• Cost of sales analysis / product margins
• Forecasting future margins for the plant and by programme
• Control over the selling price table
• Weekly activity reporting – KPIs for management
• Production analyses and associated margins
• Month end assistance including journal preparation
• Manage manual invoicing process
• Coordinate commercial issues meeting with commercial
• Reconciling and reporting
• Assist the financial controller in all aspects of corporate and internal reporting to ensure adherence to timetables and financial integrity.
• Take part in SOX aspects (self audit, IQA and narratives)
Key Skills & Qualifications:
• Excellent IT skills especially Excel
• ERP systems knowledge and skill/ experience
• Internal control/ audit experience Preferred
• Complex-Manufacturing experience
• Automotive experience
• SAP experience
• SOX experience
Apply now by contacting Georgia Browning on 07519112341 / Georgia.Browning@AlexanderDaniels.co.uk
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|