Corporate Finance Manager (M&A)
Corporate Finance Manager required for a mid-sized service business who are a leading name within their field, based in Birmingham. As a company that has grown organically in its own right, as well as through a fairly agressive acquisitions schedule, its financial perfomances have gone from strength-to-strength in the last four-or-so years, and is now seeking a Corporate Finance Manager to support its core finance team as well as its corporate finance activities.
As the Corporate Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering acquisitions into the group, including due diligence and working with the CFO to finalise sales and integration into the group
- Continuing to support the acquired businesses with operational review post-integration
- Delivering against budget and target figures for the group
- Supporting the business’ internal finance function with annual reporting and statutory accounting
- Being a key team member in communicating financial performance and managing expectations to the group’s parent company, a global financial services organisation
- An active role in business development and developing opportunities for further expansion
- Business partnering with the core finance team to effectively improve financial performance
You will ideally be a Big 4-trained ACA or CA qualified candidate, either looking to make a first time move from practice as a corporate finance / deals manager, or a generalist Big 4-trained accountant with industry experience in corporate finance. You must be experienced in M&A, and have a strong personality to effectively business partner the wider group and liaise with everyone up to board level for the parent company.
|Job Time||Full Time|