Cost Administrator – Dudley – Circa £26,000 DOP
AD are recruiting on behalf of a multi-disciplined services provider based in Dudley for an experienced Cost Administrator. Recognising that the key to its success is the quality of staff enabling employees to respond to an ever changing industry and provide the highest standard of service to its clients. You will be responsible for the maintenance of the group costing system ensuring that the procedures accurately represent the true costs and eliminate any errors prior to the generation of the groups weekly cost reports. Ideally you will have previous experience undertaking a similar role within a construction/ engineering business.
Other duties will include –
- Ensuring information between departments relating to cost is accurate and in-line with the companies procedures.
- Making sure variances to trend are identified and disclosed in the weekly notes.
- Ensuring cost reports are delivered to Directors within the allocated timeframe.
The areas of cost control the role will cover –
- Sales – all sales and applications are captured on a weekly basis
- Labour – liaising with operations to ensure that the timesheets are passed on to Payroll and processed with accurate information included within your reports.
- Plant – cover any monthly recharges.
- Materials/ Stores/ Fittings – liaising with procurement to ensure historic monthly close offs are reflected in costs.
- Operations – costs covering any damage/ reinstatements/ internal recharges etc.
- Credit Card & Cash
- Sub-contractors – leasing with all relevant departments to ensure that the necessary costs are correctly allocated and accrued if necessary.
- Reports – ensure that the weekly cost reports are issued in a timely manner and correct including full narratives and disclosure of any abnormal variations.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a friendly, family feel to their working life. Working alongside a dedicated team they are looking for a like minded individual to fit in seamlessly and hit the ground running.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|