Alexander Daniels are working in partnership with a market leading business based in Halesowen. With a strong presence across mainland UK my client is recruiting for a highly driven credit controller seeking a permanent opportunity.
Working within a small team reporting directly into the Credit Manager you will be responsible for;
- Pursuing outstanding debt by phone and email
- Identifying the customer needs and dealing with their queries
- Deal with account problems regarding misallocated cash and incorrect invoice postings
- To allocate all payments to the correct accounts.
- To monitor the level of unallocated cash and to identify the customers details.
- Reconciliation of the general ledger accounts
- All general administrative duties to include: preparing the credit status forms and status agency
- To provide an outstanding level of customer service and to develop long-term customer relationships
- Take full responsibility for customer sales ledger accounts
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure correct accounting paperwork is produced which may include attendance at query meetings when required
- To update the company database and maintain status report
You will have excellent working knowledge of Excel and Word – strong attention to detail skilled with problem solving ability to drive accurate and timely results. You will be positive and enthusiastic member within the team with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Our client is a large business who offer a good benefits package including free on-site parking. They are keen to find a like-minded individual who can make a difference to the team.
£21000 – £23000 per annum + Bonus
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|