Credit Control/ Payroll Clerk
Alexander Daniels are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller on behalf of a manufacturing business based in Walsall. True to its traditional values and boasting an impressive line-up of brands the business have grown rapidly over the past 20 years. The candidate will be a highly driven credit controller seeking a permanent opportunity to work alongside a talented team of accounts professionals. Your role will involve some elements of payroll so candidates with previous or current experience are encouraged to apply – however, this is not essential.
Working within a small team of 3 you will be responsible for:
- Collating timesheets, checking and inputting hours
- Pursue outstanding debt by phone and email
- Identifying the customer needs and dealing with their queries
- Deal with account problems regarding misallocated cash and incorrect invoice postings
- To allocate all payments to the correct accounts.
- To monitor the level of unallocated cash and to identify the customers details.
- Reconciliation of the general ledger accounts
- All general administrative duties to include: preparing the credit status forms and status agency
- To provide an outstanding level of customer service and to develop long-term customer relationships
- Take full responsibility for customer sales ledger accounts
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure correct accounting paperwork is produced which may include attendance at query meetings when required
- To update the company database and maintain status report
You will have excellent working knowledge of Excel and Word – strong attention to detail skilled with problem solving ability to drive accurate and timely results. You will be positive and enthusiastic member within the team with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Our client is a large business who offer a good benefits package including free on-site parking.
Wolverhampton – £23,500
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|