Alexander Daniels are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join an exciting and vibrant company based in Stoke-on-Trent on a permanent basis. You will be working as part of a small and friendly finance team and be responsible for ensuring the business hits it’s cash collection targets each month as well as assisting the finance team with other general adhoc administrative tasks.
Your daily duties will include;
- Chasing outstanding debt on your ledger predominantly by telephone but also by email where necessary
- Ensuring customer information and contact details are kept up to date, and that they are within their credit limits
- Working with customers in a polite but firm manner to ensure queries are resolved quickly and efficiently in order to obtain payment, taking payments over the phone where necessary
- Reconciling the bank daily and allocating incoming monies received onto the sales ledger
- Escalating bad debt to management where required
- Adhoc administration such as filing
The perfect candidate will have a minimum of 2 years proven credit control experience, with exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal. We are looking for someone with a firm but friendly approach who is able to maintain customer relationships, and deal effectively with stakeholders at all levels. You must have experience working with a computerised accounting system and be comfortable using Excel.
This is a full time role (37.5 hours per week). My client offers an open and friendly working culture with plenty of onsite parking and market leading benefits.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|