Finance Analyst (Commercial & Operations)
Commercial Finance Analyst required for a superb service group based near Solihull. This is part of an upcoming larger recruitment project to progress the commercial finance and business partnering function, amidst a high period of growth, as the company has continued to successfully trade throughout the UK lockdown period.
As the Commercial Finance Analyst, you will support the Head of Commercial Finance in a number of areas, predominantly your responsibilities will include:
- Sales reporting and analysis, including business partnering with the sales and marketing teams on a regular basis
- Margin reporting and analysis, including profitability reporting by customer accounts, SKUs and geographies
- Supporting the commercial finance function with FP&A duties including budget and cash flow forecasting
- Investment appraisal analysis for new projects and proposed investments
- Assisting the month end reporting process and continued driving of efficiencies for the reporting team
- Continued development of your own financial models and dashboards
- Communicating sales, margin and financial information to the wider business in a meaningful way
- Hands on operational engagement, dealing with area/regional managers and ‘boots on the ground’ workers
- Direct line management of a small team of juniors
You will ideally be ACMA or ACCA qualified with experience in a large group business with a fast-paced environment. Finalists will be considered if they have significant relevant experience and an ambition to qualify rapidly. As the commercial finance function continues to grow, we’re looking for people aiming to progress and step into new roles and take on new challenges as they arise. A business partnering mindset is essential, as are analytical skills including advanced Excel capabilities.
|Job Time||Full Time|