Finance Analyst: Sales, Margin & Pricing
Commercial Finance Analyst required for a market-leading group business in Birmingham to work within their sales, margin and pricing team. As a well-established brand, this is a cross-divisional role that will see you working by product line and divison to analyse large data sets and provide insight.
The core elements of the role will revolve around margin analysis and using your review to support the senior pricing team in making pricing decisions across the entire product line. You will also be carrying out regular sales reporting and review of the numbers, having a chance to business partner the sales, commercial and marketing teams.
You do not need to be a specific pricing modeller at current, but someone with strong experience in sales and margin reporting and analysis within a large product-led business would be well-poised to step into this role and learn from a highly-experienced manager. The company boasts long tenures across the board, but creates ample progression routes for the right ambitious people.
Alexander Daniels is confident this is a role that many finance analysts would be keen on: to work for this business is enviable and rewarding. Please apply if you meet the following criteria – the ideal candidate would be:
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified (finalists will be considered at the lower end of the salary scale)
- Experienced within a product-led business (wholesale, retail, distribution, manufacturing)
- Sales reporting and margin analysis experience
- Highly ambitious and outgoing personality to fit in with a large team
- Confident as a business partner – able to talk to all levels of seniority
|Job Time||Full Time|