An exciting and unique opportunity to join this niche automotive business based in Coventry.
This is a significant and exciting opportunity to join a small team of 3 where the successful candidate will have a the opportunity to have full exposure to an all round finance role and also be able o contribute towards the growth of the business.
The Financial Analyst will assist the Director of Finance in the assessment of company performance by study and analysis of financial and operational data.
This role will be expected to act as a catalyst in the continuous improvement process by supplying analytical support of the operational areas. Your role will be expected to be the financial liaison to all cross functional departments.
Prepare monthly financial statements, including commentary, cash flow forecasts, Net income and Contribution Margin information
• Analyse actual results compared to budget, and initiate corrective action as necessary
• Assist with the preparation of quarterly forecast and annual budget
• Assist in establishing processes and continual monitoring of cash flows at the divisional and Group levels to ensure business plans and objectives can be executed as intended
• Perform detailed divisional GL reviews to ensure the integrity of the monthly financial statements and that all Corporate reporting requirements are achieved
• Help to prepare the annual audit kits to ensure a smooth audit is achieved
• Preparing monthly/quarterly tax remittance in compliance with Tax Law
• Monthly reconciliation with Inter-company transactions (Sales and Purchases)
• Monthly Bank and GL reconciliation
• Strong double entry accounts experience preferably in automotive or manufacturing
• Good Excel skills and SAP experience
• Ability to successfully interact with all levels of employees within the organisation
• Above average written and oral communication skills
|Job Time||Full Time|