Finance Business Partner
I am currently recruiting for dynamic business which is looking for a Senior Finance Business Partner to join their team. My client is a forward thinking organisation that really does give back to the local communities.
The Finance Business Partner must be able to work from home and be based in the Guilford / Reading area and will be required to travel to the head office for management meetings. The Finance Business Partner will be reporting to the Head of FP&A. The Finance Business Partner will provide commercial and financial support to the Managing Director based in the South East and regional team. There will be interface between the regional team and the Group Support function.
The Finance Business Partner will need to be able to work unsupervised, be a self-starter, pro-active problem solver and solution finder. The Finance Business Partner will be able to challenge in a professional manner and be able to communicate with the Senior Management Team and Senior Directors.
The Finance Business Partners Key Responsibilities will include:
- Build partnerships and maintain strong relationships with the Managing Director and regional team
- Be the primary interface between the regional team and other Group Support functions
- Review of financial and non-financial KPIs with focus on challenging regional management teams on budgetary and comparator variances
- Reporting of key financial information on business performance to regional teams and provide advice and support to so that their knowledge and understanding is enhanced
- Preparation and interpretation of financial analysis and delivering insight that links financial reports to business strategies, as well as improving operational / financial performance of your region
- Providing support to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered
- Attendance and taking the lead on the financial and commercial aspects at regional meetings, Managing Director reviews and quarterly leadership meetings
- Leading the preparation and review of the annual budget for your regions
- Drive continual improvement within finance function
- Provide support in corporate initiatives / projects.
The Successful Finance Business Partner will need to have the following relevant skills and experience:
- ACA, CIMA, ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Previous Finance Business Partnering experience with the ability to build strong working relationships
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workloads, be organised, have a flexible working style and enjoy working to tight deadlines
- Excellent communicator and presentation skills, both verbally and in writing
- Possess a problem solving, analytical mindset with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work with and model using large datasets / Advanced Excel / Powerpoint
To find out more about this position and what is on offer renumeration wise for the successful candidate, contact Nick Singh on 07837 762322 for full details.
|Job Time||Full Time|