Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner required for a 6-12 month fixed term contract for an SME service sector group of businesses based in Birmingham, paying ideally £45,000 to £50,000 with some potential to stretch for a spectatularly suitable candidate.
As the Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for:
- Production of monthly management accounts for a number of entities
- Consolidation into group reporting for the Head of Finance
- Delivering hands on operational business partnering to a number of key sites
- Monthly forecasting/cash flow analysis and continuous reforecasting
- Delivery of financial accounting for multiple entities within the group
This assignment is expected to last for up to one year, with an initial six month agreement in place. There are a number of other key projects currently undergoing across the business, which you will be able to support on where required.
The ideal candidate must be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACMA or ACCA) with experience in SME group businesses. Those with a history in service-led companies over manufacturing/engineering are preferred on this occasion.
Please apply early to avoid disappointment, this role is likely to be filled quickly and this job posting is likely to remain live for a short while afterwards.
IR35 notice: there is no availability for a day rate contractor for this vacancy, as such only those willing to join as a fixed term contractor on my client’s payroll will be considered
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Type||Fixed Term Contract|