Finance Business Partner (Manufacturing)
Finance Business Partner required to join a fast paced growing manufacturing organisation in Stoke. My client has a global footprint and the business is both profitable and cash generative and service a number of global customers.
The Finance Business Partner will be reporting directly into the UK FD and will form a pivotal link between FD and all transactional processing.
The role will involve acting as Finance Business Partner for the broader business & will include the following activities:
- Product/Customer Margin Reporting
- Sales/Margin Analysis
- Production variance investigation
- Costing & BOM Maintenance
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Customer pricing
- Cash Planning
- Finance month end duties
- Business improvement projects
The preferred Finance Business Partner is likely to be:
- ACA, ACMA, ACCA qualified accountant or progressing towards a professional finance qualification with a high degree of IT literacy.
- Analytically minded, you must be comfortable in the detail as well as in presenting to senior management.
- Flexibility & working well under pressure are a given, as are managing conflicting priorities.
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing organisation
- Strong IT skills including SAP and Advanced MS Excel
What is on offer for the successful Finance Business Partner:
- Salary £55k – £65k,
- 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays,
- Contributory pension 3-6% employees, 6-12% employers.
- Life assurance & study support where required.
If you would like to know more about this fantastic opportunity get in touch with Nick Singh on 07973 757974 or email your CV to email@example.com
|Job Time||Full Time|