Finance Business Partner
Alexander Daniels are partnered with a well established manufacturing client based in Telford, who are looking for a qualified Finance Business Partner to join their team.
The Finance Business Partner will report directly into the Finance Director. The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for the day to day operations across the Finance Team and provide business insight, commercial analysis and recommendation to the Senior Leadership Team. You will also ensure proactive commercial decisions are made that underpin and the businesses long term plans.
The Finance Business Partner will be able to clearly and thoroughly demonstrate business improvements made in previous roles though effective commercial support and strategic planning and details how you have actively contributed towards the businesses continued growth plans.
Finance Business Partners key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the cash flow forecast to the board
- Reducing the number of debtor days and aged debt for the business by working in close partnership with the Credit Managers in the business and planning how to action this objective
- Oversee the productions and delivery of the MI pack for stakeholders and directors
- Preparation of budgets and reporting on actual Vs Budget to the Senior Leadership team
- Able to produce trustworthy and accurate information and to challenge information presented
- Work with the management teams across the business units to make sure KPIs are being met
- Look to streamline processes and make improvements to enhance business efficiencies and increase profitability through operational excellence
- Produce, drive and present on credible and comprehensive analysis on margins, including performance related analysis
- Cost analysis and recommendations for sustainable cost reductions from the findings
- Partner with sales teams to ensure sales targets are being met with and opportunities are maximised
The successful Finance Business Partner will:
- Be able to work with the Business Manager and senior partners and employees to drive profit and operational efficiency though effective planning and direction.
- Be fully CIMA or ACCA qualified and ideally from a manufacturing background.
- Possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills
- Be a team player and have experience of managing a small team.
My client is looking to offer the successful Finance Business Partner a salary between £45k to £55k per annum depending on experience.
For a confidential chat please call Nick on 07837 762322 or email your cover letter and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Time||Full Time|