Finance Business Partner
Alexander Daniels are supporting a large organisation in Leamington who are seeking a Commercial Finance Analyst/Business Partner to join their growing finance team. This role shall report directly to the FP&A Manager and shall offer great exposure across all business entities and divisions.
As the Finance Business Partner, you’ll use your analysis skills working within Excel and IFS to give your stakeholders the information they need to make informed decisions about their businesses.
Key facts of the Finance Business Partner role include:
- Supporting Divisional Director’s with financial analysis to aid decision making
- Supporting company strategy using analysis to identifying areas of opportunity
- Quarterly target setting involving collaboration with key stakeholders
- Presenting at monthly business unit meeting is updating on financial performance against key KPI’s
- Leading the operations team through new FP&A processes and initiative
- Using weekly KPI reporting to update the Operations teams on financial performance
- Ownership of the Net Income Forecast for your divisions
- Developing analysis within the systems
- Work with the financial accounting team to understand the period P&L and draw out key message on performance based on variances and trend
Suitable candidates will ideally be at the final stages of their studies. You should have experience within an analytical role and proven commerical finance exposure.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Part Qualified|