Alexander Daniels are excited to be working on a retained basis to recruit for a Finance Director for this growing and exciting business based in Leamington Spa.
Following a new contract with a well-known brand, the business has embarked on a 5 year relationship which will see projected double digit growth within the year one of the partnership and are now looking to recruit a rounded Finance Director who is able to partner the Managing Director and support them with all business areas and really take the business on a journey to establish strong controls and ensure that the right commercial measures are in place to support and implement strategic vision and growth. The successful candidate will also have a strong technical background as they will be the key contact with Auditors, Tax Advisors and managing reporting to group.
There is a strong, small established technical finance team already in place but they will need support so this is still very much a “hands on” role.
This position will also oversee, legal and accounting services for the UK business.
Key duties will include;
- Full responsibility for the finance and accounting functions for the UK business
- Ensure financial statements and management reports are produced by the team in an accurate and timely manner
- Ownership of year end according to IFRS guidelines and managing the audit process
- Oversight of budgeting, forecasting and commercial analysis
- Responsible for purchasing, warehouse management and contracts with external parties
- Working with the HR Manager and Managing Director on HR Strategy maintaining an added value approach
- Ensuring alignment through effective relationships with HQ finance department
- As a senior member of the Management Team, providing change and organisational leadership across the business
- Drive improvements in the capability of the teams through a focus on personal development & developing of staff
- Provide leadership to the teams and ensure all relevant duties are executed to the required standards.
The successful appointment must be qualified (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) and ideally be degree qualified and be able to demonstrate experience within a similar commercial role and also a strong technical approach and experience.
|Job Time||Full Time|