We are offering an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced, dynamic organisation with a strategy to double in size by 2025.
We continue to identify, recruit and develop high potential Graduates who will fulfil permanent positions upon completion of a development programme.
Graduates will be provided with opportunities to develop, but at the same time be expected to contribute and be productive.
To be part of this exciting opportunity you will need to be ‘amazing’ every day and aim to provide the best possible customer experience. We offer significant career and personal development opportunities, supported by structured training. Starting with our excellent induction programme through to a personalised development plan, we will give you the chance to continually develop yourself and your potential.
Graduate Profile & Recruitment Process
- Finance and Accountancy degree (2:1 degree minimum)
- Flexible working environment (optional WFH)
- Full Driving licence required (role dependant)
- A Level x 3 (A-C Grades)
- Ability to demonstrate our core values;
- Hard work
- Competency based Assessment Centre or two-stage interview depending upon role
- Psychometric and ability testing
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|