Alexander Daniels have been exclusively retained to recruit for a Finance Manager with an understanding and experience of managing banking relationships and treasury, for an acquisitive and fast growing business based in Coventry.
Following the relocation into a new HQ in Coventry and the centralisation of the finance team, this is an exciting opportunity to join a stable and exciting business at this time of growth.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for overseeing the centralised funding requirements of the UK group, including cash, loans, finance leases and card facilities.
Duties will include;
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and internal reports
- Ownership of balance sheet reconciliations in relation to treasury accounts
- Working closely with Operational Finance to build forecast integrity
- Maximise the funding opportunities available to the UK Group
- Apply Group Treasury funding strategies
- Simplify and maintain funding relationships across the UK
- Assess funding requirements via regular cash flow forecasting
- Maintain treasury governance and control
- Provide guidance to Finance Accountants
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Qualified Accountant
- Previous treasury experience
- Experience of business planning, budgeting and forecasting
We are looking for a candidate with a Collaborative approach, Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate concisely and persuasively to a broad range of stakeholders and someone who has the ability to challenge assumptions and manage internal stakeholders
|Job Time||Full Time|