I am currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a growing manufacturing business, in Telford, on a 6 month fixed term contract. The Finance Manager position is a part time position and hours will be flexible and to be agreed to suit both parties. The Finance Manager will be reporting into the Finance Director and is a key position supporting and managing the Finance Team.
The Finance Managers duties will include:
- Preparing monthly financial statements and associated Board Information Pack
- Month end journal preparation and reconciliations
- Updating rolling cashflow
- Ad-hoc support with year-end statutory accounts preparation
- Finance admin support where required to include invoicing & credit control
The Finance Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified ACA/ ACCA/ ACMA accountant
- Proven manufacturing experience
- Work to tight deadlines at month end
- Possess good communication and presentation skills
- Have a sound business understanding
- Be able to work well as part of a team
What is on offer for the successful Finance Manager?
- Hours: Circa 25 hours, Monday too Friday.
- Salary – £40,000 to £45,000 per annum (pro rata)
- Contract length: 6 months
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Get in touch with Nick Singh for full details.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Type||Fixed Term Contract|