Are you an SME Finance Manager looking to move into a private equity backed business?
I am looking to recruit a progressive and focused Finance Manager to join this established team.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operational management of the office together with cashflow forecasts and supporting the UK Financial Controller with the completion of month end and year end responsibilities.
You will be leading and developing a team of colleagues who have responsibility for the transactional ledgers. There will be two direct reports.
Cash flow management will be one of the key daily/weekly responsibilities together with linking with the UK & European head office treasury teams to ensure the most efficient use of the Group’s working capital.
Duties will include;
- To support the UK Finance function in production of timely and reliable management information and reports including variance analysis.
- Assist the UK FC and CFO with the production of the monthly consolidation of the UK results and preparation of UK board reports.
- Take ownership of the UK balance sheet and cash flow reporting and monthly routines.
- Assist the UK Financial Controller with year end audit and accounting matters as required.
- To produce monthly KPIs and develop the KPI reporting in the organisation.
- Develop and maintain financial models, including monitoring budgets and forecasts against actuals, investigating and providing analysis of any differences..
- To lead, develop and supervise the sales and purchase ledger teams based at the Coventry Head Office along with the regional finance administrative colleagues.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant ideally from a service based business with experience of producing and reviewing management accounts and delivering year end. Experience of leading and developing a team is essential along with the ability to present to board.
|Job Time||Full Time|