Financial Accountant – 12 month contract
Alexander Daniels are working in partnership with a very reputable Warwick based organisation with a household name to recruit a Financial Accountant on a 12 month temporary contract to cover a maternity within the team.
My client are looking for a Financial Accountant who will be available for a December start, so it is imperative that the suitable applicant is available within 2 weeks to begin the handover process.
The key responsibilities of the Financial Accountant will be to:
- Produce the statutory accounts for the UK
- Act as main point of contact to the external auditors
- Manage the balance sheet reconciliation process
- Maintain the integrity of the ledger
- Provide reports to the Group for consolidation
- Oversee and supervise an Assistant Accountant
- Support the change and transformation team by identifying where processes can be improved
- Preparation of VAT Returns
- Preparation of stock reconciliations
- Manage the Capex process
- Ensure strong controls are in place and compliance is maintained at all times
To be considered for this vacancy you will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- An experienced within a financial / statutory accounting role with knowledge of GAAP
- Able to demonstrate a continuous improvement approach in respect of systems and reporting
- A strong communicator with the ability to challenge where necessary
- A proactive person with an inquisitive mindset
If you meet the requirements of my client please apply stating your availability to start.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Type||Fixed Term Contract|