Alexander Daniels have partnered with a market leader to recruit for a Financial Accountant. You will be supporting the financial accounting function with all matters relating to treasury, tax, statutory reporting, compliance and controls. This role will ideally suit someone who is looking for their first move into industry. The company are going from strength and strength and need a good strong pair of hands who can work in a fast paced environment. In return you will gain valuable experience and work for a fantastic company and a great senior leadership team.
- Responsibility for all aspects of fixed asset (Cap-Ex) accounting
- To support the manager in managing the review process of all balance sheet reconciliations each month including discussion of key points, risks & opps. with the Head of FC and CFO, and to manage the balance sheet reconciliation preparation process within the team, ensuring that all recs. are prepared on time and to a good standard
- Responsibility for the Group FCF forecasts and reconciliations, working alongside AP, AR and Cashiers and then reporting this on a monthly basis to the Head of FC and FP&A, including explanations for variances e.g. nTWC
- Responsibility for the reporting of financial information to Group (incl. FTE analysis), HMRC, and the Office of National Statistics
- To lead on the production of statutory accounts in accordance with prescribed standards and deadlines
- To support the manager in preparing corporate tax computations (using external tax advisor), tax strategy document and transfer pricing document
- To routinely maintain and update (where relevant) internal controls and relevant documentation
- To manage the day to day process with the internal and external audit including the communication of findings to Head of FC and CFO
- To support the manager in managing the preparation and revision to the Internal Delegated Authority Limit document
- To support the manager in managing the review of changes in accounting policies as requested by Group
- To challenge and advise the wider business on accounting policies and treatments.
- Newly qualified or finalist ACCA/ACA. Candidates with the relevant experience from industry will also be considered.
- Audit background
- Experience of stat accounts, tax, and VAT returns
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|