Financial Accountant required to join a fast paced growing manufacturing organisation in Stoke. My client has a global footprint and the business is both profitable and cash generative and service a number of global customers.
The Financial Accountant will be reporting directly into the UK FD and will form a pivotal link between FD and all transactional processing.
The Financial Accountants duties will include:
- Reporting (including consolidation of three entities)
- Statutory Accounts
- Corporation Tax/Corporate Income Tax
- Inward Processing Relief / Postponed VAT / Duty
- Treasury (cash management/forecasting, FX policy/contracts)
- Company Secretary requirements
- Transfer Pricing
- Internal Audit
- Risk Register /Business Interruption/ Business Continuity
- Payment Practices Reporting
The preferred Financial Accountant is likely to be:
- First time or second time mover from practice
- ACA, ACCA qualified accountant or progressing towards a professional finance qualification with a high degree of IT literacy.
- Technically minded, you must be comfortable in the detail as well as in presenting to senior management.
- Flexibility & working well under pressure are a given, as are managing conflicting priorities.
- Previous experience working in a similar position
- Strong IT skills including SAP and Advanced MS Excel
What is on offer for the successful Financial Accountant
Salary £55k – £65k,
25 days holiday plus statutory holidays,
Contributory pension 3-6% employees, 6-12% employers.
Life assurance & study support where required.
If you would like to know more about this fantastic opportunity get in touch with Nick Singh on 07973 757974 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Time||Full Time|