Alexander Daniels are proud to be partnering with a global manufacturing business with it’s UK Headquarters based in Leek, Staffordshire who are looking to expand their finance team as a result of exciting growth plans.
One of the newly created roles available is for a part-qualified (or qualified by experience) Financial Accountant, to be responsible for the month end consolidation and reporting, cashflow management and year end reporting, plus wider finance responsibilities.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include;
- Month end consolidation and reporting
- Cashflow management
- Yearend statutory accounts
- CAPEX monitoring & reporting
- Maintenance spend review
- Balance sheet reconciliations & internal control
- Credit limits reviews for customer accounts
- Financial model maintenance
- Business Improvement Projects
- Adhoc tasks to support the wider Finance team as required to ensure smooth running of the team.
The ideal candidate will be Qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) or nearing full qualification (candidates who are qualified by experience may also be considered), with a high degree of IT literacy, experience of month end consolidation and cashflow monitoring with a strong technical accounting background.
You will be entitled to 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays, competitive pension contribution scheme and study support. The hours of work are 8:30am to 5pm but entirely flexible – 37.5 hours a week, hybrid working available.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|