Financial Accountant – 6 month FTC
Alexander Daniels are working in partnership with a very reputable Warwick based organisation with a household name to recruit a Financial Accountant on a 12 month temporary contract to cover a maternity within the team.
My client is looking for a Financial Accountant who will be available for a beginning of July start, so it is imperative that the suitable applicant is available to quickly to begin the handover process.
The key responsibilities of the Financial Accountant will be to:
- Produce the statutory accounts for the UK
- Act as main point of contact to the external auditors
- Manage the balance sheet reconciliation process
- Maintain the integrity of the ledger
- Provide reports to the Group for consolidation
- Oversee and supervise an Assistant Accountant
- Support the change and transformation team by identifying where processes can be improved
- Preparation of VAT Returns
- Preparation of stock reconciliations
- Manage the Capex process
- Ensure strong controls are in place and compliance is maintained at all times
To be considered for this vacancy you will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- An experienced within a financial / statutory accounting role with knowledge of GAAP
- Able to demonstrate a continuous improvement approach in respect of systems and reporting
- A strong communicator with the ability to challenge where necessary
- A proactive person with an inquisitive mindset
To considered you must be a fully qualified accountant and proven experience producing statutory accounts and liaising with the auditors. If you meet the requirements of my client please do not hesitate to apply.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Type||Fixed Term Contract|