Alexander Daniels are working with a business currently going through an exciting growth period with a lot of positive structure changes and a role development.
Reporting into the Head of Financial Reporting and working within a team of 5, this role is a key position supporting the business.
Duties will include;
– Timely preparation of the Balance Sheet Reconciliations, including inter-company elimination.
– Preparation of VAT Return
– Preparation of Stock Reconciliation.
– Calculation of provisions around Creditors, Debtors and Stock.
– Assistance in the timely recording of the purchase & disposal of Assets.
– Reconciliation of historical items on Balance Sheet eg. Bank, VAT, Other Debtors, Stock and assist in the liaising with follow up actions to resolve transaction & address process.
– Involvement of implementation of sox
– Assisting with adhoc reporting
The successful Accountant will have the below skills & experience:
– Work with large volumes of data;
– FMCM experience
– Attention to detail with good transactional understanding;
– Advanced Excel;
– SAP knowledge desirable;
– Strong reconciliation.
– Fully qualified accountant CIMA/ ACA/ ACCA
|Job Time||Full Time|