Financial Controller / Site Lead
Experienced manufacturing Financial Controller / Site Lead required by a leading manufacturing group based in Shrewsbury. Package on offer is £60,000 to £65,000 + car allowance, bonus, family healthcare, pension and 25 days + statutory holidays.
To perform this job successfully, the Financial Controller must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate with recognised Professional Qualification (Industry or Practice) CIMA, ACCA, ACA
- Significant post qualification experience in a manufacturing environment is essential
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to control and sense-check own work to ensure ‘right first-time’ output with no surprises
- Able to report and explain financial results clearly and concisely to General Manager and Divisional Management
- Complex problem solving and project management
- Strong IT and analytical skills and must be an effective communicator
- Professional demeanour with high degree of comfort speaking with Senior Management
- Interest and detailed awareness of internal business performance and knowledge of external industry specific environment and impact of changes to it
The Financial Controller / Site lead Finance role will be overseeing and responsible for the finances and related performance of the site in Shrewsbury, maintaining robust controls over financial and other business systems and preparing management accounting analysis to support sound business decisions.
The Financial Controller / Site lead will be supporting the site General Manager (GM) in owning the business KPIs and monitoring business performance, whilst making a significant contribution as a member of the senior management team and sharing knowledge/increasing awareness of financial and other issues and risks.
The role is supported from above by the Group FD and by one direct report, (Cost and Project Accountant) making up the ‘Site Finance’ team responsible for financial planning, analysis and costing. All transactional accounting support (including but not limited to GL, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Payroll, Credit Control and Banking) is provided by the UK Shared Finance team.
If you would like to apply for this position send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or call Nick on 07973 757974
|Job Time||Full Time|