Financial Reporting Accountant – 6 month contract
Alexander Daniels are working in partnership with a global leading organisation in it’s industry to recruit a Financial Reporting Accountant on a 6 month temporary contract.
The Financial Reporting Accountant vacancy has arisen due to organisational restructuring and growth. The position will report to the Group Financial Reporting Manager and will provide support in delivering timely and accurate financial information.
The responsibilities of the Financial Reporting Accountant will be:
- To prepare timely balance sheet reconciliations, including inter-company elimination
- To prepare VAT Returns
- Staturory reporting under IFRS and GAAP
- Involved in Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) projects
- Liasing with external auditors
- Assisting with adhoc reporting
To be considered for this position you must be:
- A Qualified Accountant – ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- A proven Financial Accountant with good technical accounting skills
- Experienced liaising with Auditors
- Proven working with large volumes of data
- A strong and confident communicator
- A strong IT user, particularly with MS Excel and SAP
If you feel your skillset is well suited to this position please do not hesitate to apply. To be considered for this vacancy you will be available within 2 weeks.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Type||Fixed Term Contract|