Financial Reporting Accountant
Financial Reporting Accountant required for a market-leading service business based in Birmingham City Centre. Due to continued growth of the company, an additional head is required to support the month end close and financial/statutory reporting. Working directly for the Financial Controller, you will be primarily responsible for:
- Monthly financial reporting for the board and parent group
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts for the group under IFRS
- Key point of contact for the external auditors
- VAT reporting and filing of corporation tax
- Assisting with working capital management and forecasting
- Supporting monthly management accounts including review and analysis
The company has moved from strength-to-strength in recent years, and following an acquisition by a larger group, they have ambitious growth targets continuing to move forward. With revenues in the region of £100m (part of a £multibillion parent group), they are the perfect size to maintain good control across the finance function, but not too big that you’re lost in the wider group. Opportunities to develop and progress internally will arise as the company continues its growth trajectory.
You will be a chartered accountant (ACA, CA or ACCA) either looking to make a first time move from a Top 20 practice or someone with industry experience within the service sector.
|Job Time||Full Time|