Financial Reporting Accountant
Financial Reporting Accountant required for a market leading brand based in Birmingham, West Midlands. As the Financial Reporting Accountant, you will be working as part of a large finance team responsible for a number of financial areas, including cash forecasting, balance sheet management and treasury.
The company in question is a highly successful group business that boasts an exceptional EBITDA and is extremely forward-thinking in its internal processes. The team has a very strong and close-knit culture and is an enviable, world class finance function.
As the Financial Reporting Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Monthly financial reporting for the group in line with UK GAAP and IFRS procedures
- Management of the group’s cash flow forecasting model and development of new updates
- Development of new models and insights to enhance monthly cash reporting processes
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Oversight of the bank reconciliation process at group level, and working with AP and AR to provide inputs into the cash flow forecasting templates
- Maintenance of the bank borrowing facilities models
- Month end KPI reporting for other financial divisions
- Supporting the Group Treasury Manager on cash management projects and foreign exchange reporting
- Direct line management of one junior finance member of staff
The ideal candidate will be either ACCA qualified and trained in industry, or ACA qualified looking to move out of Big 4 accountancy practice.
|Job Time||Full Time|