Financial Reporting Assistant – 12 month FTC
Alexander Daniels are working with a market leading business to recruit for a Financial Reporting Assitant on a 12 month FTC. Reporting into the financial reporting accountant you will assist in producing and filing stat accounts, reviewing and posting results. You will play a vital part in maininging key relationships with key stakeholders. This is a great opportunity to gain experience by partnering with other business units. Its is vital you are able to communicate effectively and coonfidently with finance and non finance key stakeholders.
- Producing Statutory Accounts (in Microsoft Word and with support workings in Microsoft Excel) for subsidiary companies, dealing with auditor queries, along with ensuring they are filed on time with Companies House.
- Working with the tax team to ensure the Statutory Accounts include accurate tax disclosures and to ensure all external corporation tax computations and VAT returns (if relevant) are reviewed and filed on time by partners
- Assist the Financial Reporting Accountant with the following:
- Reviewing and analysing monthly accounts and balance sheet reconciliations
- Investigating margins, and sales and cost variances,
- Post the monthly results, including Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Group consolidation adjustments (e.g. rent and depreciation on fixed assets).
If you are immediate or available on 1 / 2 weeks notice please apply for a full job spec and detail
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|