Financial Reporting Delivery Manager
Alexander Daniels are looking to recruit a dedicated Financial Reporting Delivery Manager to join my clients team within their Programming function. The position will preferably be based in Telford but can also be based in London on a contract basis for 6 months. This vacancy represents an opportunity to join one of the most sought after employers, within an ever-changing environment where you will discover the potential to perform and grow.
The Financial Reporting Deliver Manager will be responsible for the successful end-to-end planning and execution of financial reporting production processes including planning, monitoring and managing the full working day timetables/schedules across all entities and suppliers across the group.
The Financial Reporting Deliver Manager key responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day management of each reporting period.
- Manage and coordinate the Financial Reporting Working Day Timetable (WDT) across all cycles and entities.
- Work closely with Finance and Actuarial functions to ensure an integrated plan for production of both IFRS and SII outputs.
- Liaise with reporting entities to agree deliverables, owners and dependencies.
- Provide a central point of contact and escalation point during the execution of the reporting timetable.
The Financial Reporting Deliver Manager will have the following key skills/experience:
- Previous experience of delivering similar projects with similar organisations
- Excellent attention to detail and timeliness in delivery.
- Ability to work collaboratively to develop plans and practices.
- Strong communicator and ability to influence/make recommendations to business teams on options for moving forward as part of the release management and incident management cycle.
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders, with timely and high-quality communication.
- Able to articulate technical/complex and business concepts in a straightforward and unambiguous manner.
- PRINCE 2 Practitioner and/or APM P (or PQ) or PMI equivalent or relevant work experience.
- Working knowledge of accounting and actuarial processes (preferred).
What is on offer for the successful Financial Reporting Delivery Manager?
- Day rate between £500 to £700 per day depending on experience
- Flexibility to be based out of Telford or London
If you have experience of working with Financial Services, preferably insurance or assurance sectors, then please do get in touch with Nick Singh on 07837762322 or email our CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
By applying you will be registered as a candidate with Alexander Daniels Limited.
|Job Time||Full Time|