FP&A Analyst required for a well-established service business based in Lichfield on a permanent basis. Working to support a dynamic and friendly FP&A team, you will assist in the preparation of financial analysis along with internal and external reporting requirements.
Your day-to-day duties will include;
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly Management Accounts packs
- Preparation and distribution of the weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and supporting documents for Senior Management and External Parties as required
- Collation of information for the monthly non-financial KPIs
- Monitoring starters & leavers, keeping records up to date and reconciling to Time and Attendance systems
- Managing Bonus Schemes and liaising with Senior Management to allocate payments
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual budget
- Supporting various teams with preparation of financial analysis to improve operational and financial performance of the business
- Presenting financial information and providing advice to non-financial stakeholders ensuring that their knowledge and understanding is enhanced
- Working across the business to assist with the flow of information and implement best practice across the organisation, as well as driving continuous improvement within finance function
- Other adhhoc duties as and when necessary
The ideal candidate will be AAT Qualified (or equivalent) who is looking to study further and progress their career in accounting, and has the ability to work with and model large datasets using Microsoft Excel. You must have excellent communication skills and the ability to present information in a clear, logical and concise manner, challenging inconsistencies and variances where necessary. This role would suit a person with a problem solving, analytical mindset and a high level of attention to detail who is able to manage their own workload with a flexible approach.
This Company offers an excellent working environment, onsite parking, excellent company benefits including a study support package and 23 days holiday per year plus your birthday off. The role will be home based initially but returning to the office in Lichfield post-Covid.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|