Due to massive growth and expansion, my clients are looking for a strong FP&A Analyst to join this new and high performing commercial finance team.
- Contribute to the development and execution of the long term strategy of the business
- To have ownership of the budgeting and strategic planning forecasting model
- Ownership of model development and accuracy
- Ensure model is sufficiently dynamic to allow for scenario planning
- Ensure historic monthly Actual figures are accurately updated Support the execution of inorganic growth strategies (incl M&A and new site expansion)
- Work with the FP&A Manager to evaluate new opportunities
- Contribute to the improvement of the quality of reporting within the organization
- Assess and improve the use of targeted KPIs
- Embed improved reporting formats into the organisation
- Work to improve the content and consistency of reporting Lead the enhancement of the forecasting accuracy and processes
- Provide analytical support to the business leaders including the operational board with regards adhoc analysis
- Work with the FP&A Manager to model and scenario plan for a number of commercial outcomes in order to provide decision support
Experience of planning and modelling is essential along with a strong and proven academic background.
You must be qualified and have experience of working within a similar role or be ACA, Big 5 qualified looking to make a move into a commercial environment.
|Job Time||Full Time|