FP&A Finance Business Partner
FP&A Finance Business Partner required for a superb manufacturing group based in Birmingham. Due to recent market conditions brought about by the global pandemic, this successful group is looking to expand its finance team with experienced accountants with an affinity for meticulous cash planning, forecasting and analysis, and strong business partnering skills.
The FP&A Business Partner will support the Group FP&A Manager, Finance Director and department heads with decision support and analysis. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Consolidation of group-wide cash forecasts and annual budgets
- Management of complex budget-setting processes
- Developing cash flow forecasting models and new reports/dashboards
- Financial modelling and analysis to support business decisions and provide appraisal insight
- Development of improved financial and KPI reports
- Continued improvements in finance and systems processes relating to the FP&A team
- Communication of financial performance and variance analysis to department heads
- Conducting sales and profitability analysis
- Analysis of expenditure and costs, reviewing with group finance and operations leads
The right candidate must be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA) with strong interpersonal skills and evidence of driving continued improvement in a dynamic FP&A environment. You will ideally have automotive or aerospace manufacturing experience, also.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Part Qualified|