FP&A Manager (manufacturing)
FP&A and Cash Planning Manager required for a superb international manufacturing group based in Birmingham. Due to recent market conditions brought about by the global pandemic, this successful group is looking to expand its finance team with experienced accountants with an affinity for meticulous cash planning, forecasting and analysis, and strong business partnering skills.
The FP&A and Cash Planning Manager will support the Group Finance Director and department heads (Operations, Sales & Marketing, Production) with decision support and analysis. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Management of the FP&A team (handful of analysts and business partners)
- Ownership of monthly cash flow forecasting consolidation (group-wide)
- Delivery of annual complex budget-setting process
- Heading a continuous improvement project to develop improved financial models, reports and dashboards
- Overseeing the link with commercial finance and operations finance to explain variance from budget, and enacting plans to improve performance
- Strong business partnering relationships with the senior leadership team and Group Finance Director
- Frequent reporting back to the parent group and working with their strategic partnership team
- Leading a cost reduction and profitability project with operations, sales and marketing
You must be a qualified accountant (ACA, CA, ACMA or ACCA) with significant experience in automotive or aerospace manufacturing, ideally from a multinational background. The ideal person will be able to drive change with a strong ability to challenge and influence at all levels.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Part Qualified|