Group Credit Control Manager
Alexander Daniels are recruiting for a Group Credit Control Manager for a exceptional business based in Kidderminster. From humble beginnings to becoming a brand leader, boasting a rich heritage the business now sits at the forefront of the global industry and has done so for more two centuries. Committed to the concept of thinking globally and acting locally, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Credit Manager to step in, lead and manage the process of the group debt recovery department.
- Regular interface reviews with overseas credit controllers.
- Monitor all business accounts for any discrepancies.
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy.
- Check customers’ credit rating with credit reference agencies, and set credit limits.
- Establish terms of credit and ensure timely payment.
- Operate the group policy on debt collection for overdue debt.
- Production credit reports, cash in-flow projections and KPIs.
- Ensure any invoice queries are logged and cleared in a timely manner.
- Ensure unallocated items within Accounts Receivables are investigated and accounted for correctly.
- Prepare information for the annual audit.
- Developing / Improving systems and procedures, alongside communication with colleagues, customers and professional service providers as required.
- Be a strong communicator both verbal and written with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to work with and influence all levels of management, alongside good presentation and communication skills.
- Be able to work on own initiative, highly motivated and proactive with excellent analytical, numerical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to deliver results and strive for continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of legal compliance under existing law.
- Ability to inspire, lead, direct, organise and motivate others, including experience of appraisals and performance management.
- Drive and determination to complete a variety of tasks in a demanding environment.
- Ability to approach tasks, projects and meetings with a positive attitude, with solid commercial awareness.
Apply now or give Aqib Butt a call on 07972176452.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|