Group Financial Accounting Manager
Have you worked in a Group Financial Accounting capacity before? Do you have experience managing a Financial Accounting team? Have you got a background working in a ‘big 4’ practice?
A large retail organisation based in Birmingham is looking for an interim Group Financial Accountant to joing them on a medium to long term basis.
As Group Financial Accountant you will be repsonsible for:
- Ensuring timely and accurate production of group and subsidery stat accounts and overseeing both the half and full year consolidation
- Reporting to the Finance Director and managing the relationships with the external auditors
- Maintaining an up to date detailed knowledge of technical accounting standards including IFRS 101 and IFRS 16 leases
- Creating and reviewing depreciation projections and budgets
- Overseeing the year end process for impairment reviews of goodwill and short leasehold properties
As Group Financial Accountant ideally you will have:
- A relevant qualification (ACA/ ACCA)
- 3 -4 years experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS
- Experience managing a team
If you’re interested in this role please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07772863418
|Job Time||Full Time|