Group Financial Reporting Manager
Alexander Daniels are working with a market leading organisation based in the heart of Dudley to appoint a Group Financial Reporting Manager. The business is going through a period of growth and now need to appoint a Group Financial Reporting Manager to work closely with the Group Finance Director.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this group and help them with their journey. These are truly exciting times and successful Group Financial Reporting Manager will be joining a dynamic team.
Group Financial Reporting Managers Key Responsibilities and Duties will include:
- Responsible for the delivery of high standards of financial reporting, planning, analysis and commentary.
- Development and enhancement of group financial reporting packs, maintenance of IFS and excel databases.
- Preparation of group consolidated accounts in an accurate & timely manner monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Preparation of financial statements, reporting to internal/external stakeholders of the business.
- Support the planning, budget and forecasting process.
- Produce annual statutory accounts for each business entity and consolidation for the group.
- Preparation of group vat returns quarterly and review of individual entity vat returns.
- Group audit planning and co-ordination.
- Maintaining a high level of technical accounting knowledge and ensuring accounting policies are kept in line with changes.
- Government statistics survey and companies house returns filed to deadlines.
- Co-ordination of yearend tax packs and analysis for all trading companies.
- Management of UK corporation tax payments on account and returns. Proactive liaison with external tax advisors to ensure group remains tax compliant and is aware of future changes.
- Management of group Foreign Currency requirements and the associated accounting.
- Management of the accounts transactional team.
- Assistance with R & D Claim.
- Manage Group Funding with foreign Banks and ensure drawdowns and repayments are made in a timely manner.
The successful Group Financial Reporting Manager will have the following skills:
- ACCA/ACA/ACMA Qualified with minimum 3 years post qualification experience.
- Ideally a strong practice background with extensive technical accounting knowledge, supplemented by industry experience for multiple entities.
- Strong technical and analytical skills with the ability to flex between attention to detail and the big picture as required
- Highly organised with a proactive attitude to meet tight reporting deadlines.
- Advanced level of IT skills – Expert in Microsoft Excel, and IFS experience would be useful.
- A confident and dynamic leader who enthuses and inspires their team.
Salary on offer is circa £50,000 + excellent benefits. If you are interested in applying for this position contact Nick Singh for a confidential discussion on 07837 762322 or send your cv along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Time||Full Time|