Group Financial Reporting Manager- Hybrid working
Alexander Daniels are recruiting for a focused and driven individual to join the business during a period of transformation and growth. The successful candidate will be qualified with a strong technical background.
Responsibilities will include;
- Manage the production of the Half Year and Year End Group Statutory accounts under IFRS.
- Lead and deliver external audit in conjunction with appointed auditors.
- Manage the Yearly production of the subsidiary accounts
- Develop & manage the internal monthly reporting cycle including the internal finance pack for the Executive and Board and the monthly Balance sheet review meeting
- Technical lead in researching new and changing accounting standards under IFRS and recommending / implementing changes across Finance and the wider business
- Full ownership of fixed & intangible assets registers including all elements of fixed asset accounting and capital expenditure reporting.
- Responsible for determining and applying optimal acquisition and disposal accounting treatment.
- Supervise and develop Fixed Asset Assistant Accountant.
- Monitor and forecast covenant compliance and report to Banking partners
This is a great opportunity to join a business where you will feel truly valued and be developed.
Contact me for further details!
|Job Time||Full Time|